- Live Streaming
The ability for the school to broadcast and view unlimited live web streaming events at their school. Events can include a broad range of activities such as a sports game, homecoming events, school plays, graduations, etc.
- Weather Alert System
A world-class weather alert system with up to six custom locations actively monitored and alerts provided for up to six mobile devices (school officials) simultaneously.
- Media Day Access
Your teams get premier access to our seasonal Media Days, which are fun-filled events that include professional-style video interviews of your teams, vendor booths, games and giveaways, as well as leadership seminars from top speakers from across the nation.
- Game Day Program
The ability to create your own self-generated and printable Game Day Program for football, boys basketball and girls basketball, complete with rosters, schedules, results, standings and more. Create and print online, then pass them out at games, or sell them at the gate as a fundraiser. Local ads can be displayed as well, for even more revenue potential.
- Other Revenue Generating
- Video Streaming Window - Five ad rotator (school receives 50-percent dedicated ad revenue).
- Pep Club - Fans purchase pep messages on your Coaches Aid school page with 20-percent of all revenues going to the school.
- What does it cost?
- Annual membership is $1,000 per year / per school.
- First year membership dues are prorated (sign-up any month of the year).
- You can start your membership with a 60-day trial period for as little as $200!
- CoachesAid can show you how to bring a corporate sponsor to help with dues.
- Become a School Member
To enroll, or for more information, contact Doug Maier at email@example.com.
article updated on 08/29/12 14:49