- Your Team on CoachesAid.com
As a CoachesAid Team Member, individual teams get customizable pages on CoachesAid.com where they can produce live or archived video broadcasts while raising funds for their team.
- Customizable Team Page
Each Team Member on CoachesAid.com has a page where they can upload team info, including schedules, rosters, coaches and more.
- Video Streaming
Each Team Member on CoachesAid.com has access to our free video streaming. All you need is a laptop, a video camera, a video capture cord and an internet connection. It's easier than you think to broadcast your team to the world via CoachesAid.
- Teams can raise $
Not only do Team Members on CoachesAid.com get free access to a customizable page and our video streaming service, but they can also use them both as a fundraising opportunity.
- For streaming broadcasts produced by the Team; the Team will retain 50-percent of all Pay-Per-View (PPV) proceeds.
- The Team will earn a commission on all apparel purchases through their store.
- The Team will retain 50-percent of all Pep Club fan messages on your page.
- Access to CoachesAid's ASBN
Teams may also request that a CoachesAid ASBN broadcast team come to certain events or key games for a professional video/audio broadcast. Pricing terms will depend on the event, time and location.
- Access to Media Days & Leadership Events
Each Team Member is also eligible to attend public CoachesAid Media Days or Leadership Events in their area, which feature a wide range of activities and highly acclaimed speakers.
- Required Standard Membership Fee is $0
That's right. It's all free for standard membership, which includes all of the above.
A Team also has the option to purchase a Premium Membership for $500/season to enable all streaming broadcasts to be viewed for no charge (fans will not have to Pay-Per-View).
article updated on 08/29/12 14:51